A beautiful restoration of a turn of the century (1900s) Craftsman home in Pasadena. Ouzounian Constructors remodeled the home inside and out. Some of the changes were:
- Floor addition, adding a quilting room, kitchen, bath and family room
- Remodeled the kitchen and all 5 bathrooms
- Rehabbed the original gravity-style furnaces
- Repaired and refinished all oak floors
- Installed air conditioning, a pure reverse-osmosis and soft water system, a central vacuum system and an extensive security system.
- Updated the period lighting, both inside and outside
- Added a cabana around a historic Pasadena Oak Tree
- Exterior make-over, including windows, siding, roof, exposed beams, rock foundation and site drainage
- Repaired damage caused by the Whittier Earthquake, including two San Gabriel Stone chimneys
All of this was accomplished while retaining the original Craftsman design.